- 1 garlic clove
- 1 1/2 small - medium avocados
- 5 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 6 tbsp water
- 3/4 cup basil
- 1/4 cup parsley
- 1/4 cup chives
- 1/2 cup scallions (white parts removed)
- Juice of 1 1/2 small lemons
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- In a food processor, blend together the garlic, avocado, olive oil, and water. Add basil, parsley, chives, and scallions and pulse to blend. Add lemon juice, apple cider vinegar, and salt and blend to combine.
Depending on taste, you may want to add more or less of vinegar, lemon juice, and salt. I'd recommend adding a little at a time to your taste preference.
You also may need to add more water to achieve desired consistency.
I purposefully didn't add any sweetener because I like tangy but if it's too tangy for ya, add 1/2 tsp honey or agave nectar.