1 pint cherry or grape tomatoes, halved
1/3 cup pitted Kalamata olives
4 ounces feta cheese, coarsely crumbled (1 cup)
1/2 cup fresh mint leaves
1 1/2 pounds thin chicken cutlets (about 8)
2 to 3 tablespoons olive oil
Coarse salt and ground pepper
- In a medium bowl, combine tomatoes, olives, feta, mint, and 1 tablespoon oil. Season with salt and pepper; set aside.
- Heat a grill pan over high; brush lightly with oil. Season cutlets with salt and pepper. Cook, working in batches as necessary, until chicken is cooked through, 1 to 2 minutes per side. Transfer to a plate, and cover with aluminum foil to keep warm. Top chicken with tomato mixture, and serve.
- Instead of a grill pan for the cutlets, you can use a large skillet over high heat, adding 1 tablespoon oil per batch.
- Sherry S. who donated this recipe says she just cuts up everything to make it like chicken salad. Thanks, Sherry!!
- The remark at the bottom of this page online said " I can't even begin to describe how simple and delicious this dish is. If you like to toil over dinner for hours, move on. Otherwise, try this."