- 2 medium Avocados
- 2 slices Bacon
- 1/2 cup Grape tomatoes (halved)
- 1/2 cup Romaine lettuce (chopped)
- 1 tsp Lime juice
- 1/4 tsp Garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp Sea salt
- 1/8 tsp Black pepp
1. Place bacon onto a skillet while the skillet is still cold. Cook the bacon over low or medium-low heat until the edges start to curl. Flip and continue cooking until golden and crispy. This process may take 5 minutes or maybe a little longer. Drain on paper towels (it will crisp up more as it cools).
2. Meanwhile, slice the avocados in half and remove the pits. Scoop half of the flesh out of each avocado half (leave half undisturbed) and transfer to a bowl.
3. Mash the avocado in the bowl. Stir in the grape tomatoes, lettuce, lime juice, garlic powder, sea salt, and black pepper (adjust seasonings to taste if needed).
4. When the bacon slices are cool enough to handle, chop them up and add them to the bowl.
5. Scoop the mixture back into the avocado halves