Total Time: 10 min
- 1 ½ cups of cherry tomatoes
- 1 peeled and seeded then diced cucumber
- 1 diced avocado
- 4 oz. cubed feta cheese
- 2 tbs. minced red onion
- 2 tbs. olive oil
- 1 handle or 2 tbs. minced parsley
- 2 tbs. red wine vinegar
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1. Cut cherry tomatoes in half. Add to bowl.
- 2. Peel and seed one cucumber and dice.
- 3. Remove pit, dice avocado and using spoon scoop out the avocado from the peel.
- 4. Cube feta. Add everything to bowl.
- 5. Wisk together olive oil, red wine vinegar and black pepper then pour over salad.
Toss gently so the feta and avocado don't break up.