Print Shopping List
Prep Time 5 mins
Cook Time 8 hours
Total Time 8:05
Serves 4-6 ADJUST SERVINGS
- 1-2 lbs beef rump roast
- 3-4 cups organic chicken broth
- 1-2 large onions, roughly chopped
- 5-6 garlic cloves, peeled
- 1 container of mushrooms, sliced
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 cup full fat coconut milk, canned
- Pull out that handy crockpot of yours!
- Add in your broth, coconut milk, onions, garlic, mushrooms, and spice to your crock pot and mix together.
- Make a little room in your crockpot around the mushroom mix and plop that cute little rump roast in the pot.
- Turn on low for 6-8 hours or high for 4-6 hours.
- Then you eat it!! Holy crap, THAT WAS EASY!!